Finance Manager at RS Hunter Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
Our Client in the energy(power generation) Industry seeks the services of a Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager assists the CFO for Financial strategy development and execution, he/she is responsible for ensuring the integration of both operational and financial measures aimed at efficiency, growth and profitability of the business in the long-term. The position incumbent has charge of day-to-day finance and accounting transactions and ensures effective Treasury (Assets & Liabilities management) and liquidity positions are maintained. Budgeting, financial performance monitoring and reporting are also key responsibilities of the function.
- Develops and articulates a comprehensive Financial and Risk Management strategy . Articulate the long-term financial strategy of the company into long term strategic plans and forecasts
- Acts as chief advisor and strategist providing needed support to the CFO, employees and Board with respect to the identification of Financial risk, and the resolution of attendant issues,
- Liaises with external internal and external stake Financial Services organizations, as may be required, to ensure the business remains adequately funded in terms of Debt, Equity and Working Capital requirements.
- Expands the company’s outreach activities and referral networks to ensure valuable and effective financial partnerships and alliances are forged that facilitate growth and business expansion requirements over time.
- Leads the formulation and execution of corporate level investment and financial management/financing programs for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Defines financial targets (cash flow, required return on capital) and ensures the sourcing of external debt and equity financing required to support the long-term growth and stability of the Company.
- Establishes and maintains an effective financial management framework covering treasury, tax planning, financial control and management information systems (MIS) processes and which support mission and business objectives and enable the effortless production of relevant periodic reports.
- Ensures the effective integration of the Company's strategic plan with its financial management strategies and in so doing regularly interfaces with the Group Office and individual operating entities within the Group to determine areas of mutual collaboration towards the achievement of Group financial and business objectives.
- Develops and implements effective Finance and Accounting systems, processes, procedures and policies which provide effective controls in the deployment and utilisation of capital and assets.
- Manages the budgetary process to ensure all budgets adequately reflect periodic resource requirements and revenue estimates for the business; co-ordinates the periodic financial performance monitoring and reporting activities of the Company.
- Approves all finance & accounting transactions and ensures processes/procedures are effective and comply with regulatory and statutory requirements; monitors the Company's financial books/position and signs off on any adjustments to ensure effective controls. Ensures the provision of timely, comprehensive and accurate Management Accounts that enable decision making processes.
- Manages Assets and Liabilities position to ensure current knowledge of the Company's cost of funds and product pricing requirements; oversees regular banking and treasury transactions and ensures adequate funds/liquidity levels are maintained to support daily business operations. Ensures surplus funds are properly invested.
- Supervises the preparation and dispatch of periodic statutory returns to regulatory authorities as required.
- Finance & Investment Management Project Finance
Assets and Liabilities Management Oral & Written Communication
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good first degree in any of the following disciplines: (Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Actuarial Science), Relevant Professional Qualifications
- MSc. Finance is an added advantage or MBA.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
7years cognate experience in a similar industry.
Bachelor's Degree/HND in Finance
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from RS Hunter Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at RS Hunter Limited
- Engineering Manager at RS Hunter Limited
- Know More About RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Audit Officer at Morison Industries Plc
- Accounting & Finance Manager, P-4 at UNICEF
- Bursar - CONTENDISS 15 at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
- Loan Officer at Karferry Limited
- Credit Officer at Karferry Limited
- Finance Analyst at Lumos
- Account Officer at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Cashier at Nera Hotels