Executive Assistant at Hazon Holdings
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 15 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
- Perform Legal research and gather information in an organized manner.
- Provide general administrative support to the legal team. This includes organizing schedules, arranging meetings, and setting up travel arrangements.
- Write concise legal reports on business and administrative operations so that all involved parties can understand them.
- Assist primarily the Managing Director with organizational, financial and personal administration on a daily basis
- Be friendly and personable while managing heavy communications and calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, clients, co-workers and the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Lead short-term projects and initiatives as requested by the Executive Director
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority
- Assist the Managing Director with all other related assigned tasks.
- Assist with all Legal related issues as instructed by the Managing Director
- Minimum of LL.B or B.L Degree (Law).
- Min of 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant with Law Background.
- Candidate must be between the range of 25 to 28years old.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant/Company Secretary (Law Background) at Stresert Services Limited
- Legal/Liaison Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Legal Advisor at Sellafield Energy
- GBV Assistant at CARE
- Team Lead - Legal/HR at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Commercial Legal Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Lawyer at CFL Group
- Chief Legal Officer at The African Petroleum Producers' Organization (APPO)