O365 Consultant at Microsoft
Posted on: 22 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Microsoft
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Job number: 531552
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type Full-Time
Role type: Individual Contributor
- Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference?
- We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical leadership to our customers. We need you to help them implement solutions which increase their business productivity and to ensure their solutions are optimised and healthy.
- Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We want to make a difference by helping our customers to reinvent their productivity & business processes.
Who We Are
- Come as you are and do your best work. We believe that everyone can grow and develop. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest.
What We're Good At:
- We provide technical leadership to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their infrastructure in line with Microsoft best practices.
As a Technical Consultant, you will:
- Be the technical expert for customer projects and deployments
- Educate and guide customers by delivering workshops and webinars
- Help customers with their journey to the cloud
- Help customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Travel to customer sites is required, the amount depends on your location. If you are based in Italy travelling is between 25-50%, while based in other locations travelling may require up to 50-75%. Most of the travelling will be in the local country.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with customers quickly.
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and training.
- Confidence to hold difficult conversations at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Design, implementation and management of one of the following; Exchange Server, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams or SharePoint.
- Good working knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability.
- Experience of migrating from previous versions or third-party systems.
- Experience troubleshooting.
- Experience with Office 365.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Microsoft career website on careers.microsoft.com to apply
- Know More About MicrosoftSimilar Jobs
- Full Stack Developer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Front-end Developer at Seamfix
- Business Analyst at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (Android) at Seamfix
- Application Support Engineer at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (JAVA) at Seamfix
- Team Lead, Application/Software Development at GVA Partners
- Python Developer at GVA Partners