Software Developer at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 19 March, 2019
Deadline: 22 March, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
- Development projects. Design, develop and implement and ensure the
- solution meet international best practices.
- Integrate application modules with other modules and external systems
- Perform end-end software development from requirements gathering to user acceptance testing and project hand over.
- Must continuously demonstrate expertise in applying sound software development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Responsible for Integration testing between Banks, switches and other parties as may be required.
- Monitor Epayplus application solutions in line with standard procedure set out by the Solution providers.
- Deploy application upgrades and apply application fixes as required in corporation with Epayplus IT System administrators
- Employ tight change control procedures when making any modifications to java based applications within the production environment
- Reviewing current systems
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Interpret software design specifications and OOD models for application modules and translate them into Java source code
Key Skills and Competencies:
- High attention to detail and quality
- Execution Effectiveness
- Analytical skills
- Technical competence in software issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Good time management
- Problem solving skills effectively manage priority of tasks and drive to completion in a timely fashion.
- Leadership and team development
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Ability to conceptually explain business and technology processes verbally and visually
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry
- Computer Science or Engineering course.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com use the position they are applying for as the title of their email
Note: Candidates residing in surulere, Island, Lekki - Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.
- Know More About Electronic PayPlus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Network Engineer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Scrum Master at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Capital
- API Software Tester at GVA Partners
- Web Developer (Corpers) at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Product Manager at Opera Software
- DATACOM BO Engineer at RGS Incoporated