Commsworth is a premium ICT consultancy company that delivers Infrastructure, Cloud, and Business Productivity solutions to institutions across Nigeria.
Full-Stack Analytics Developer
- Commsworth is looking to engage a vibrant, skilled resource responsible for the end to end process of designing, coding and modifying websites, web/mobile apps, bizapps and data intensive solutions, from layout to operations according to a client's specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing platforms that feature user-friendly design with seamless navigation.
Candidate is expected to exude the following attributes:
- Considerable exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- A flair for communication and team collaboration.
- Ability to translate solution thought processes into business logic and high level code.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web/Mobile Applications and programming languages .
- Previous experience with BI and Data analytics/visualization solutions is a strong advantage.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce, analytics, and mainstream web applications.
Core Developer + DB Skills:
- Ruby, Python, ASP.net, C#, PHP, Mongo DB, NoSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, Linux, etc
Web/Mobile Developer Skills:
- Responsive UI/UX Design, Compelling Graphic Design ability.
Other Frameworks and Scripting:
Full Stack Developer Criteria:
- Must display sufficient combination of Core and Web Development skill sets
Analytics Tools experience:
- Power BI, Tabular, QlikView, SQL Server , Reporting Services, Power BI Embedded,
- Bit Bucket, Git, Docker, Azure/AWS DevOps.
- Networking, Cybersecurity principles, Iaas, Paas Architecture design.
- Teamwork, Salient verbal communication, Flair for the internet.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Able to multitask
- A knack for service delivery and reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Commsworth Nigeria career website on www.linkedin.com to apply