Field Procurement Officer at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 29 March, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, an established Manufacturing company with international affiliation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Field Procurement Officer
A leader in the plastics manufacturing/recycling sector requires the service of a field Procurement Officers for immediate recruitment
The Field Procurement Officers will be responsible for the timely procurement and delivery of high quality raw materials on the field from allocated areas and newly sourced partner locations. These raw materials will include waste products or scrap plastics.
- Procure raw materials from accredited suppliers and vendors
- Identify new areas and locations with capacity and access to required raw materials
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies with stakeholders.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on best criteria Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of suppliers
- Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time
- Relevant qualification e.g. National Diploma, HND/B.Sc, etc.
- 4 – 5 years previous work experience in a plastic, paper or carton recycling environment a must
- Previous experience in the manufacturing sector
- Ability to navigate the nooks and crannies of Lagos for raw materials suppliers
How to apply: Qualified personnel with the stated profile requirements should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’using ‘REPRO’
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Field Procurement Officer - email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Stresert Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant /Company Secretary at Stresert Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Store Manager at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Supply Chain Analyst at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Supply Chain Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Analyst at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Supply Chain Officer - Fleet at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Senior Supply Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Store Officer at Bleuapple Consulting
- Store Coordinator at Bleuapple Consulting