Software Developer - Experienced at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 12 March, 2019
Deadline: 11 April, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Software Developer - Experienced
Job Opening ID: 33
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions with a Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Develop applications with optimized code within the .NET framework using ORM tools such as NHibernate to carry out database transactions efficiently.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- At least 3 years related work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease
What is in it for you?
- Salary Range (per month) - N200,000 - N300,000
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus
- Employee stock option package.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Appzone Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Automation Engineer at Appzone Limited
- Assistant Product Manager at Appzone Limited
- Know More About Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Motion Graphic Designer at Ellae Creative
- Back End Developer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Travel Manager, West Africa at Andela
- NYSC Intern (Software Developer) at InfoStrategy Technology
- SME CIS - Operations Assurance at Ericsson
- Integration Engineer at Ericsson
- Senior System Engineer at Telvida Communications Services
- IT Support Officer at Nextworks Limited