Lead, Network Engineer at Interra Networks
Posted on: 21 February, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Interra Networks
Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
Lead, Network Engineer
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, administer, maintain and support of the availability, performance and security of the network systems that include Routers, Firewalls, Switches, SBCs, PBX platforms, Circuits and servers evidencing strong knowledge of security, switching, and routing technologies
- Interact with other departments to execute project tasks including progress tracking with minimal supervision to deliver network projects in a timely manner to the business
- Prioritize and resolve trouble/request tickets including immediate escalation urgent issue resolution.
- Assist in the timely provision of support to both internal and external clients.
- Engineering enterprise data, voice and video networks.
- Maintain a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks.
- Work with vendors, clients and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management.
- Provide high level of support and technical enterprise in networking technology, including LAN/WAN hardware.
- Have not less than five (5) years of experience in network designs and implementation.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- A professional certification such as; Huawei, CISCO (CCNA), Microsoft (MCSE).
- VoIP and programming skills
- Network administration.
- Disaster Recovery Administration
- Network Security Implementation
- Network design and implementation
- Network hardware configuration.
- Network performance tuning.
- Ability to work with Linux Operating System.
- Network trouble-shooting and support.
- Problem solving
- Project and people management
- Leadership and good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Interra Networks career website on amfani.com to apply
- Know More About Interra NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Network Engineer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Scrum Master at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Capital
- API Software Tester at GVA Partners
- Web Developer (Corpers) at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Product Manager at Opera Software
- DATACOM BO Engineer at RGS Incoporated