Prepares Architectural plans by drawing structural and functional components.
- Produce working and detail drawings for construction.
- Prepares final drawings by studying architectural sketches, specifications, and supporting documents; preparing drawings of the structural system.
- Modifies drawings by studying changes; redrawing requirements; changing identifications.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information; conferring with architects.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be able to translate concepts on to paper and to visualize things in three-dimensional terms.
Qualifications Skills/Qualifications: Drafting, Drafting Tools, Design Skills, Conceptual Skills, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Entry Skills, Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Thoroughness, Innovation, AUTOCAD is a MUST.
Education: OND and HND degree in Architecture
Experience: Incumbent generally has 3 or more years experience with an established Architectural firm
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join over 348K happy subscribers