Research Economist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 18 February, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
B.Adedipe Associate Limited - Company Overview: We are a compact and dynamic financial/management consulting firm, in continuous operation now for over 24 years. We are seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle all Research assignment for the company
- Collect and process economic and statistical data.
- Compile, analyse, and report data, applying models and statistical techniques to explain economic phenomena.
- Forecast trends or patterns that could guide future business decisions.
- Formulate recommendations, policies or plans to solve client problems.
- Facilitate/Coordinate training session specific to Research and Economic programs and other training
- Lead projects assigned by the Chief Consultant.
- B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Social Sciences or other related field (minimum of 2:1); professional qualifications will be added advantage
- 2-4 years working experience in Research or Economist role. (Research Economist Consultant experience will be added advantage
- He/she must be able to conduct detailed research and analysis that result in constructive findings.
- He/she must be detailed and result oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of enthusiasm for the role and field.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and contemporary data management software
- Not more than 30 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Research and Training Executive at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- HR Communications and Data Analyst at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- Research Economist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
- Research Manager: Quantitative Research at Kantar
- Data Analyst (STATA) at eHealth4everyone
- Data Analyst State Facilitator at Deloitte
- Senior Data Scientist at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Sensory, Consumer and Market Insights Researcher at International Flavors & Fragrances