Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Reference Number: JOB0116854
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Community, Social Services & Non-profit
- With considerable experience of working with young people in an international development context, the project officer will be responsible for supporting a pair of volunteer Team leaders to provide pastoral support to a team of UK & In-Country volunteers, and facilitating learning for TL and Volunteers during their placements.
- The job holder will be in charge of day to day management of the ICS team in Enugu state.
- Competencies and Behaviour At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together.
- Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge Equal Opportunities VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
N2,500,000 per year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Randstad Construction Property Engineering career website on www.randstad.com to apply