Back Office Senior Software Maintenance Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Back Office Senior Software Maintenance Engineer
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver projects including technical proposal output, network design, installation, system commissioning, integration, migration and troubleshooting.
- Work as customer technical interface and build customer relationship.
- Participate in or lead the rapid recovery of major issues of the project, problem location and regular reset.
- Participate in cross-product network level accident / problem handling.
- Participation or leading version, patch upgrade changes.
- Participate in the new version of the product or platform to maintain design improvements, including but not limited to troubleshooting manuals, maintenance , Collection, contingency plans and other maintenance delivery documents.
- Participate in or take the lead in the business process of the network, improve and optimize the program to promote product diagnosis, monitoring, recovery and the continuous improvement of the quality of the version.
Education and Expereince
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering /IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in telco/IT industry
- In-depth the design and implementation of network protection / network analysis optimization / start / upgrade / cutover / relocation / expansion of a number of medium-sized projects / key offices
- Knowledge of Operating system(Suse), IP network, Oracle, SQL, Shell script.
- Understanding of eTOM and ITIL standards.
- Hands on experience with Huawei software products will be an added advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to take initiatives and progressively assume increased responsibilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Familiar with Linux and Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- Advanced fault-finding (troubleshooting) skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and energetic.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Solution Architect at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Managed Service Project Operation Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Know More About Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Mobile Application Developer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Director of Product, Delivery Technology at Andela
- IT Graduate Trainee at Invent Alliance Limited
- Data Center & System Administrator at Health Plus Limited
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- User Experience Designer at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer at eHealth4everyone