Buffer Media is transforming the way brands reach and talk to consumers, to drive meaningful engagements at incredible scale. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, movies, apps), in Nigeria, and helps mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
Buffer is propelling ad tech to the next level by making digital display, games, mobile and video ads more personal, relevant and valuable to individuals, across all their devices - anywhere, every day.
IT & Networking Intern
Job Type: Temporary
Job Field: ICT / Computer Internships
- The Technology Internship is for minimum of six months to one year with the possibility of confirmation as entry-level full staff based on candidate’s performance.
- Preferably a fresh graduate or Corp Member with basic knowledge and experience in Websites Maintenance, Server Administration, networking LAN/WLAN management and troubleshooting, Content Layout Management, Vendor Management in the Online Market Domain.
- Maintenance of websites.
- Ensure the web servers, local server, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Study and analyse site traffic.
- Configure web servers such as Apache.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website and local server.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Run the site to see if there are any parts that are challenging to use.
- Resolve links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
- Modify files to small sizes so sites load faster.
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access
- Networking: LAN/WLAN
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of any of following Software: Adobe Premiere Pro cc, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Audition, After Effects, Media Encoder, Bridge, Final Cut Pro cc (Level 1 User Certified), Compressor, Avid Interplay (ipMAM), MediaGrid, Soundtrack Pro, Avid Media Composer
- Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Note: This position is only for applicant living around or close to Apapa, Lagos.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: This position is only for Lagos based residents.