Technical Training Instructor - Trucks & Commercial Vehicles at Leventis
Posted on: 5 February, 2019
Deadline: 14 February, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Leventis
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
Technical Training Instructor - Trucks & Commercial Vehicles
- Provide technical and mechanical training to all Workshop & Fleet Technicians, as well as Customer Personnel at Technical Training Center and branch locations.
- Provide basic system and new product introduction training to service technicians, Spare parts, sales and support staff.
- Develop training plans and instructor materials, and exercises for a variety of topics ranging from new product introduction, mechanical systems and troubleshooting techniques.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date training and personal development plans for all staff
- Preparing training presentations
- Ensure training targets are met and maintained in accordance with current regulation
- Evaluating training (during/post)
- Deliver appropriate training programs in accordance with regulation and current industry best practice
- Liaise with the government agency i.e. Industrial Trust Fund (ITF).
Qualification and Key Requirements
- Must have B.Sc /HND in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile) with a minimum of 2nd class Upper from a reputable tertiary institution, with at least 10 years’ experience. Technical Training experience of at least 5 Years.
- Work experience as a technician in an Automobile Industry (Truck or Heavy Equipment) and or experience delivering automotive technical training program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a variety of technical employees
- Must be ready to travel around the country
- Ability to provide development support and troubleshooting
- Good presentation skill and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. PowerPoint & MS Excel
- Teaching and training skills
- Organization /Administration skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com on a subject matter- Technical Training Instructor
- Recent Jobs from Leventis
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Store Keeper at Leventis
- Tax, Pension & Insurance Manager at Leventis
- Know More About LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Workshop Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Metering Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Facility Management Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Maintenance Officer/Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Facility Manager at Mecer Consulting Limited
- Cost Control Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Corrosion Control Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- AC Technician at Lagos Business School