Technical Assistant - CHTB at AHNI
Posted on: 22 January, 2019
Deadline: 4 February, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abua, Nigeria.
To strength our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Technical Assistant - CHTB
Contract Type: Fixed Type
- With the Senior Technical Officer and other members of the state team, the Technical Assistant - Comprehensive HIV and TB Programs will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV, RH/HIV and HTS) and other services at the state level.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB, BS with a minimum of 1 year Post National Youth Service experience in Clinical Care.
- Or registered Nurse/Mid-wife, B.Sc in Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Or B.Sc in a related field with a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understand of HIV/AIDS, TB, RH, HIV and TB/HIV technical areas
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e by email) with the Job tile and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Program Rotation Manager at One Acre Fund
- Midwife Assistant at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Program Manager at Catholic Relief Services
- Governance Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- MEAL Assistant at Catholic Relief Services
- Program Assistant at Catholic Relief Services
- Midwife at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- SILC Officer at Catholic Relief Services