- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
.NET Developer at Tenece Professional Services Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tenece Professional Services Limited
Tenece Professional Services Limited ('Tenece') is a multi-competency enterprise transformation and technology-consulting firm that combines expertise and capabilities across many industries and business functions to deliver superior value to its clients. Tenece collaborates with its clients, both in the private and public sectors, to build high performance enterprises.
Business Services & Operations
Team Lead, Software Development
Job Purpose: The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience with WinForm and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline or a
- minimum 3+ years’ experience in related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Tenece Professional Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Software Engineer at Telvida Communications Services
- Solutions Architect at IT Horizons Limited
- Data Centre Solution Architect at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst/Software Tester at Imperial Group Consult
- Graphics Designer/Illustrator at Cowrywise
- Frontend Developer at Cowrywise
- iOS Developer at Cowrywise
- Android Developer at Cowrywise