- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Chartered Chemist at Adexen
Posted on: 14 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading distributor in Chemical products to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Conducts laboratory analyses: finished product testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing. Typical activities may include buffer/solution preparation, standard preparation and operating analytical instruments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field with analytical chemistry coursework required.
- Pharmaceutical laboratory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of regulations, Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, is a plus
- Proficiency with various laboratory techniques/instruments
- Knowledge of applicable safety and standards guidelines
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to display and analyze data in a logical manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as good computer skills
- Attention to details and accurate record keeping
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, set priorities and follow through on assignments.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: We thank all individuals however only those selected will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager, BDM - Expatriate at Adexen
- Business Development Manager at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Quality Control Officer at OWPPiN Limited
- Process/Equipment Validation Lead at Adexen
- Shift-Quality Assurance Manager at Niyya Food & Drinks Co Ltd
- Processing Manager at Niyya Food & Drinks Co Ltd
- Quality Assurance Intern at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Printers and Coating Operator at NAMPAK
- Functional Consultant, SAP QM - HyperCare at FrieslandCampina
- Production Manager / Operations Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting