Service Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at CARS45 Limited
CARS45 Limited - We are Nigeria's largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
Service Operations Associate
- The Service Operations Associate is responsible for standardization and uniformity across all storage locations. He/she would enforce, maintain and ensure that a location is delivering the agreed quality of service – time management, aesthetics and service delivery of the Carsbazr chain of storage locations.
- The Service Operations Associate objectively measures and drives the sole intent of the unit – “delivering world-class retail experience” at the varied storage locations; location standard operations process adherence, resumption, customer interactions, vehicle merchandising, inventory management etc.
- He/she would report directly to Head of Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Enforce adherence to standard operations processes; resumption, stand-up meetings, drills, vehicle condition etc.
- Enforce, maintain and manage the quality service level across all storage locations.
- Interact and mediate with involved departments affecting quality of service delivered at all storage locations.
- Train and review weekly with Lot Managers, Asset Officer on service quality areas losing value.
- Conduct, analyze and prepare Dealer/End-User survey initiatives for improving service quality.
- Quick to spot out trends, deviations and recommend solutions.
- Objectively report service quality breaches across all storage locations.
- Effectively contribute to building a world-class retail experience across our locations
- Provide daily/weekly report to Head of Retail and Storage on assigned tasks.
- Ensure all data reports are effectively updated – vehicle receipt and release, internal transits and all compulsory updates on the enterprise solution.
- All other assigned tasks as required by the unit head
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience. (Supply Chain, Operations, Sales experience, Quality Control will be an edge).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Conversant with the Google Suite (Docs and Sheets)
- Proven ability to work in teams and manage own tasks.
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales.
- Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong numerical ability
- Persuasive and influencing.
- Task ownership and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
- Resilient and productive under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject head.
- Recent Jobs from CARS45 Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Asset Officer at CARS45 Limited
- Service Center Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Facilities & Admin Officer at CARS45 Limited
- Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Lot Manager at CARS45 Limited
- Know More About CARS45 LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC
- Personal Assistant at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Secretary at Bingreach Digital
- Corporate Strategist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Administration and Logistics Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited