Graduate Human Resource Executive at Home Prep School
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Home Prep School
Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Graduate Human Resource Executive
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Home Prep School
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Administrative Officer at Home Prep School
- Know More About Home Prep SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Intern - Content Writer at E'sorae Luxury
- HR Recruiter at Transsnet Financial
- Human Resources & Admin Manager at Alan & Grant
- Cordros Capital Graduate Academy Programme 2019 at Cordros Capital
- Graduate Assistant at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Logistic Officer at Gurion Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Trinity Finance Limited
- Graduate Trainee Program 2019 at Greensprings School