Finance Officer at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our client is a Premiere Producer of fresh dairy products in Jos, Nigeria. Currently, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- The successful candidates will play major roles in the subsidiaries’ financial management function, financial strategy, related metrics and regulatory reporting.
- Also candidates will assist with the formulation, execution of the subsidiaries budgets and periodical posting/reconciliation of related accounts.
Qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Have a first Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related numerate degree from a recognised University
- Relevant Accounting professional qualification and with not less than three (3) years post qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of the GAAP/IFRS reporting framework, finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statement and projections.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Executive at Alan & Grant
- Senior Software Engineer at Alan & Grant
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Alan & Grant
- Software Engineer in Quality at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer at Medecins Du Monde
- Finance & Administrative Officer at Medecins Du Monde
- Accountant at Ngcom Network Solutions Ltd
- Accountant at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Internal Auditor at Doheney Services Ltd
- Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) - Finance & Accounting Internship at Procter and Gamble
- Account Officer at Food Concepts Plc
- Commercial Finance Manager at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria