A pharamceutical company is lagos is looking to fil the below position
Legal Adviser & Company Secretary
Manage effectively the corporate secretariat functions in line with management policies and regulatory guidelines.
Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities
- Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Handle litigation
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
NYSC discharge certificate
Experience not more than one to three years
- In-depth knowledge of administrative law and procedures
- Good organisational, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Arbitration and mediation skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
No credential should be attached to application email, but if successful and called for an interview, please come with original credentials.