Chief Finance Officer at Genesis Group
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 15 January, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Group
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
Chief Finance Officer
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction;
- Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining.
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, and Dealing with Complexity.
- The candidate must be ACA-qualified and must have been in a similar role (company or business unit of a company).
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Genesis Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Manager at Genesis Group
- General Manager - Internal Audit and Control at Genesis Group
- Financial Controller at Genesis Group
- Know More About Genesis GroupSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Manager at ValueFronteira Limited
- Group Finance Controller at ValueFronteira Limited
- Cashier at Solidarites International
- Lease Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Accountant at God Is Good Motors - GIGM
- Hotel Accountant at Temp A Staff
- Accountant at Kizito Maritime Agencies Limited
- Investor Relations Officer at VFD Group