Procurement Manager at Genesis Group
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 15 January, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Group
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
- Evaluates, organizes, and monitors the assigned project procurement activities at the various stages of work, as well as takes the appropriate measures to ensure that the entire project procurement cycle is on schedule and within the budget and in accordance with requisition or contract requirements
- Analyzes and evaluates purchase requisition forms.
- A good University First Degree is required.
- At least five (5) years of related experience in a purchasing position Purchasing-related certifications i.e. Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) will be an added advantage
- Experience in supply chain development of procurement strategies is desirable
- Thorough knowledge of commercial and legal terms.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Genesis Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager - Internal Audit and Control at Genesis Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Genesis Group
- Financial Controller at Genesis Group
- Know More About Genesis GroupSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Project Manager at AFM Recruit
- Inventory Team Lead at Sahara Group
- Procurement Officer (Non Inventory) at Health Plus Limited
- Procurement Officer at AFM Recruit
- Procurement Officer at Mc Timothy Associates
- Supply Chain/ Logistics Officer - P2 at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Warehouse In-charge (for common warehouse) at INTERSOS
- Warehouse Officer at INTERSOS