Account Assistant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Provide support to the Accounts Department by raising journals, working on spreadsheets, ledgers, confirming and posting customers’ payments.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Responsible for reconciling bank accounts and suspense accounts.
- Compute financial charges.
- Perform basic clerical tasks, including filing, data entry, writing formal letters, data processing and recording transactions, and other duties as needed.
Qualification and Experience
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- OND in Finance related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Be highly numerate and organized.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have excellent communication skills and report writing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Accounts Manager at ValueFronteira Limited
- Group Finance Controller at ValueFronteira Limited
- Cashier at Solidarites International
- Lease Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Accountant at God Is Good Motors - GIGM
- Hotel Accountant at Temp A Staff
- Accountant at Kizito Maritime Agencies Limited
- Investor Relations Officer at VFD Group