Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients. We work and partner with specialists with the right experience and qualifications who have worked with prominent companies.
Heavy Duty Mechanic
Our Client is a leading provider in the oil and gas industry that provides a complete project package from initial planning through design, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning to start up, operations and maintenance, and if necessary to outage/shutdown
To carry out diagnostic test and mechanical repair/routine maintenance of heavy duty equipment and assets of the company.
- To carry out scheduled routine/preventive maintenance of heavy duty equipment such as: Dry plants, Caterpillars, Bullgozers,Swampbuggys,Cranes, Payloaders, Excavators as well as Trucks (Lowbeds and Flatbeds) and Tractors etc.
- Perform diagnostic tests and determine a course of action for damaged parts and systems.
- Identify and request for spare parts needed for all maintenance jobs.
- Repair defective or damaged Company equipment/assets.Test repaired vehicles or equipment to ascertain performance before discharging same.
- Ensure hand tools are fit for purpose before use.
- Report/advise the workshop management of main assembly or component part that is showing signs of imminent failure.
- Maintain good housekeeping-clean environment as well as securely keep work tools before leaving office.
- Keep record of maintaince schedule.Qualification and Experience Min. OND in Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering. 4 years related experience
Key Skills and Competencies.
- Proven practical experience and mechanical work repairs of heavy duty equipment
- Knowledgeable in use of modern mechanical and disgnostic tools as well as familarization with modern Mechanic workshop.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Abililty to read and write.
- Ability to work as team member.
- Honesty and trustworthiness.
- Good work ethics.
- Good physical health.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Location Port Harcourt