Production Assistant at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading Electronic retail company with high brand electronic products is in need of a spare part officer. They provide high quality home appliances and trustworthy and reliable service to sophisticated transferred business executives within Nigeria.
Our client owns an indigenous Nigerian Brand that manufactures and distributes healthy foods and snacks in Lekki, Lagos state. They are in need of a PRODUCTION ASSISTANT.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparation, baking and packaging of various baked goods and bakery items
- Assisting with planning, scheduling bakery production to highest safety standards.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of kitchen floor, preparation areas, storerooms and equipment used.
- Stock control and management assistance (order and arrange for correct ingredients, supplies and equipment)
- Creatively come up with new ideas and designs for products
- Assist with production of new products
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Experience with family loaf, coconut and wheat bread preferred
- Weekend availability required
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
- Have a friendly and engaging personality.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Willingness to be coached, take direction, and to follow our production guidelines.
- Ability to handle a physically demanding job that requires strong hands, overall strength and being on your feet for several hours at a time
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE with basic office skills.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of one (1) year experience as a bread baker in a professional kitchen
NOTE: FACTORY LOCATED IN THE LEKKI AXIS
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Fadac Resources
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Spare Part Officer at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Fadac Resources
- Inventory Supervisor at Fadac Resources
- IT Officer at Fadac Resources
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Quality Assurance Manager at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Production Supervisor at Nuts About Cakes
- Supervisor - Production (Onga Cube) at Promasidor
- 2019 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Africa Zone at SAB Miller
- BU Sustainability Manager, West Africa Business Unit at Coca-Cola
- Quality Control Supervisor at Alan & Grant
- Management Graduate Trainee at Food Concepts Plc
- Quality Assurance Auditor at British American Tobacco