Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
Retail Sales Operations Manager - Chain Stores
- The General Manager, Retail Sales Operations will be responsible for the day to day profitable operations of all retail stores under his management in line with the company’s retail operating standards and set objectives.
- Create business plan for the stores and communicates same to get buy-in
- Day to day oversight on all company’s retail operating stores to ensure profitability and other performance indicators are met.
- Champion the development, update and enforcement of retail operating standards and policies across all company locations.
- Maintaining best practice visual merchandising standards across all assigned locations
- Institute best-in-class loss prevention and risk control strategies aimed at protecting company’s assets and managing costs
- Ensuring that all the stores are working towards higher profitability
- Visit individual stores and investigating the performance and operations of each store periodically.
- Provide troubleshooting solutions to stores in times of problems
- Create end-to-end sales plan, display plans and ad plans customized for each aspect of the retail business
- Maintain comprehensive awareness of industry trends and competitive landscape
- Ensuring proper controls and minimal shrinkage to the company’s retail inventory
- Working with the Human Resource function to identify and recruit key retail sales staff
- Training, coaching and mentoring of retail sales staff
- Report daily/ weekly to the Managing Director about the performance of each store
Required skills/ attributes
- A business related degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in retail operations in a world-class supermarket or departmental store chain
- Familiar with a variety of the retail concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills in order to study the functioning of stores
- Sound knowledge about sales and marketing strategies
- Creativity to think up new plans to increase the productivity of retail store
- Excellent leadership and management capabilities
- Strong financial and commercial skills
- Proven track record of success at multi-location modern retail operations management preferably in ICT industry
- Strong FMCG expereience
- Negotiable based on quality of experience & qualification: between 3million – 4million per annum
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Retail Sales Operations Manager - Chain Stores - firstname.lastname@example.org