Finance Manager at Recore Limited
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: 17 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Recore Limited
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals.
A newly emerged firm has requested our services in the provision of top-level managers with unquestionable integrity and expertise at its best. We are currently recruiting experienced senior manager to occupy the position below with adequate knowledge of the required job description:
- Regularly perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecast financial health of the company; prepare cash flows along with the forecast of future trends, monitor and interpret as appropriate and provide monthly reports.
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Collate inputs from other business units and formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Manage services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement and liaise with stakeholders to implement action.
- Lead activities to minimize financial risk to the company, track and report progress to the CEO (and the Board); establish financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Research and analyze financial reports, competitors and market trends and regularly provide insightful information and expectations to senior management to support long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and incorporate into monthly and annual reports; manage financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Present the financial reports to the CEO, board, stakeholders, executives, and clients during formal meetings.
- Ensure up to date technological advances and accounting software are deployed by the business for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Support quality decision making by the business through the use of financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios
- Oversee the financial department including supervision of assistant(s) and accountants to achieve measurable career growth and development.
- Carry out regular reviews of the operations, evaluate and propose cost-reduction opportunities.
- Develop and maintain external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue to support the business.
- Prepare accurate financial reports to specific deadlines; liaise with auditors to ensure annual regulatory reporting.
- Coordinate, review, monitor and manage annual budget
- Collaborate with management on development and execution of funding strategies.
- Candidates must possess B.Sc in related field with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Finance related role.
- Professional certification in Finance related course is a necessity.
- Master's certification in related role is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letters and Resume as attachments to: email@example.com with the subject of the mail being the position applied for.
- Recent Jobs from Recore Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resources/Admin Manager at Recore Limited
- Project Manager at Recore Limited
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Recore Limited
- Facilities Manager at Recore Limited
- Engineering Manager at Recore Limited
- Dispatch Rider at Recore Limited
- Know More About Recore LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Finance Manager at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Mid-level Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Management Accountant at Sahara Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Onstream Group
- Senior Credit Control & Cash Collection Specialist at Vodacom Nigeria
- Accountant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Product Specialist - Indices at Nigerian Stock Exchange