Business Development Manager at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 10 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Business Development Manager
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a fashion brand, AYO VAN ELMAR is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the role of:
Functions of the Role
- Serving or supervising existing accounts, including social accounts, obtaining orders, and establishes new accounts and clientele by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Providing digital and written content.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or sales factors.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the director or any authorized representatives of AVE.
- Representing AVE at fashion, and fashion-related events.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems, identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements. Preparing and coordinating events.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and sales promotions or collaborations; developing and executing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- B.Sc. in any related field
- Experience in a Sales and Marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Business Development Role
- Must reside in Lekki.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Owens and XleySimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Business Development Executive (BDE) at BAYIT Properties and Investment Limited
- Supermarket Attendant at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Sales Executive (Hosting) at Internet Solutions
- Group Head, Sales at KPMG
- Business Development Executive at Teal Harmony
- Marketing Executive at Residency Hotels Limited
- Business Development Executive at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited