Accountant at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
Beebeejump is a company specializing in providing independent solar energy solutions and developing and manufacturing. Meet the needs of different income households and businesses, such as lighting, entertainment, etc.And through the Pay as you go, to help users improve the quality of life, optimize productivity, and Enjoy life with electricity.
Candidate’s Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
- Advising on tax and treasury issues;
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
- Undertaking financial audits;
- Continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
- Providing financial advice.
Requirements for the role
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- B.Sc./ HND in Accounting/Business Administration/Economics.
- Must be Member of a recognized Accounting Professional body
- Considerable Integrity and Leadership Quality.
- Age: 30 - 45 Years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position as the subject of the email.
Note: CV is to be sent as a word document or PDF using their names as the file name. Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Driver at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Know More About Bee Bee Jump LtdSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Finance Manager at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Mid-level Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Management Accountant at Sahara Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Onstream Group
- Senior Credit Control & Cash Collection Specialist at Vodacom Nigeria
- Accountant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Product Specialist - Indices at Nigerian Stock Exchange