Mean Stack Developer (Front End and Back End) at Hazon Holdings
Posted on: 2 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development.
Mean Stack Developer (Front End and Back End)
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and Restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 2-7 working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates are to send cv to recruitment@hazonholdings, Please don’t apply if you don’t meet criteria…
- Recent Jobs from Hazon Holdings
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Analyst at Hazon Holdings
- Business Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Data Analyst at Hazon Holdings
- Know More About Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- .Net Developer (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Full-Stack Developer Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- FT Innovation Specialist NOC at UNICEF
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Backend Developer - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Senior IT System Manager at Montaigne Place
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd