- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
QA Supervisor at Adexen
Posted on: 29 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an Oil & Gas company to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- To plan, organize, and supervise the activities of auditing, in-process inspection in manufacturing and packaging, and quality assurance administration to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Comprehend, maintain, and promote compliance in a regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, ensuring product integrity, safety, and compliance with standards.
- Plan and supervise the daily activities of the quality assurance operation and inspectors, to ensure work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Train, coach, and mentor QA personnel. Ensure training records are complete and accurate.
- Be proficient in all areas of manufacturing and packaging inspection process, including in-process QA, line inspection, label operation, incoming inspection, and expiration date assignment. Perform these duties as needed and directed by QA Management.
- Review batch records for accuracy and completeness for product disposition. Ensure that corrections are made in a timely manner.
- Possess a working knowledge of statistical based sampling plans and their application.
- Write Exception reports and provide information needed to investigate, document, and close Exceptions. Participate in non-compliance and customer complaint investigations.
- Quarantine and complete documentation for non-conforming materials. Ensure security of components and products in controlled access areas.
- Create and revise SOPs and Work Instructions. Track and trend metrics.
- Perform other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree. Master's Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of QA experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory skills and experience.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks associated with sampling and inspecting.
- Highly organized, reliable, and detailed oriented.
- Must be a self-starter with critical thinking skills and able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to execute documentation and interact successfully with other departments.
- Computer skills including using MS Word and Excel.
- Flexibility to work on first or second shift if necessary, but predominantly the shift to which assigned.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager at Adexen
- Chartered Chemist at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Production Manager at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Shift Manager (Production) - Golden Pasta at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Supervisor at Genesis Group
- Quality Control Manager at DO.II Designs Limited
- Chemistry Analyst at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Manager - Food & Beverage I at Marriott International, Inc.
- Quality Control Analyst at SeaHorse Lubricants Industries Limited
- Senior Production Executive at Nuts About Cakes