Product Manager at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 24 December, 2018
Deadline: 29 January, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
- Partner with a team of software engineers and designers from feature ideation through to development.
- Lead requirements gathering from users, support, sales, marketing and prepare requirements documentation.
- Collaborate with technology, credit, business development, sales and operations to design, build, and launch scalable data and solutions for bank customers.
- Define KPI's, monitor the performance of your product and continuously improve it.
- Conducts targeted market research and analyze the resulting data to identify new revenue opportunities for your product.
- Regularly engage with customers to understand and validate their evolving business needs and gather the necessary inputs to enhance your product.
- Grow and evolve existing partnerships to become significant revenue drivers for MKOBO.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Communications, Customer Management from a reputable university.
- Post graduate degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role with at least 3 years within a FinTech.
- Must have very good experience of leading and managing people.
- PMP certification is an added advantage.
- 4+ years experience delivering highly successful consumer products with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Experience in product management, experience in finance or lending.
- Product management experience with a leading Fintech company or Startup.
- Product lifecycle ownership - You have identified opportunities, tested, built, launched and optimized major products before.
- Sharp - Ability to think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and always be one step ahead.
- Interest in digital products.
- Self-starter - A willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch.
- A strong analytical background with the ability to find data, identify and run tests, distil the results quickly and turn it into actionable insights.
- Technical - High-level understanding of technical problems and how to break down the work involved in solving them.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders, software developers, tech team, senior management, and external clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great team member and partner.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Product Manager” as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from MKOBO Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Audit Manager at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
- Know More About MKOBO Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- BTL Graphic Designer at Temp A Staff
- Graphics Designer at Redwire Marketing Consulting
- Software Developer/Technical Support at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- ICT Support Officer at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- O365 Consultant at Microsoft
- Information Technology Manager at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Wireless Network Product Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Software Developer (Android and Web) at Agromall Discovery and Extension Services Limited