Ventoven is a management consulting company, focused on providing Human Resource Management Services, Procurement services and IT Support services.
HR Admin Intern
This role is required to work with the HR Manager in ensuring that all human resource business operations, support the company to meet its stated goals. He/She will ensure that all day-to-day requirements of employee management are carried out swiftly and effectively.
Other Duties include;
- Maintains complete/accurate personnel records;Keep accurate and up-to-date record in all employee file both Soft and hard copy.
- Prepare HR staff calendar and follow up implementation of all task item.
- Prepare General HR documentation.
- Schedule and Monitor Employee Engagement Session periodically
- Prepare Draft report of periodic employee engagement and follow up with HR Manager for implementation.
- Research on HR policy update and make recommendation to HR manager.
- Promote a collaborative work environment by organising periodic staff bonding activities across business units.
- Work with HR manager to design and populate Training Calendar
- Work with HR manager to prepare and administer the leave calendar
- Work with HR manager to Schedule sessions on Career mapping for Staff.
- Prepare meeting reports and follow up on action plans.
- Work with the HR Manager to ensure appropriate communication of policies, processes and management decisions to staff at all levels.
- Performs central HR Administrative functions; i.e. Preparation of employee offer letters, salary letters, employment contracts, processing of leave requests, etc.
- Supports the implementation of and compliance with appropriate local labour legislation; i.e. pension laws, tax laws - remittance of pay as you earn (PAYE), etc.
- Ensures all employees maintain an appropriate level of compliance with respect to the Company's policies and processes requirements.
- Assist to perform staffing duties, reference/background checks and other related administrative functions in the HC & OD Department.
- Monitor and ensure staff compliance with established health and safety regulations.
- Continuously seek ways to improve employee satisfaction by establishing processes for all administrative tasks.
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Science field of study or in a Human Resources and Organisation Development related course equivalent.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources and/or affiliation to professional body(s) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of working experience within a similar industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to act quickly and pragmatically under pressure to priorities and resolve issues
- Ability to document and tick off task
- Ability to influence people
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Quick thinker
- Able to learn, systems and processes.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Enthusiasm and high level of self motivation
- Good ethics and high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.