Store Officer at Lantern Books
Posted on: 20 December, 2018
Deadline: 3 January, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- Preparation of weekly operation report
- Assisting reconciliation of stock & periodic stocktaking
- Posting of stock source documents
- Weekly stock report
- Physical stock-taking, valuation and reconciliation with bin card and computer balances
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Good knowledge of GP dynamics and RMS.
- HND/B.Sc Accounting and related courses
- 3 years of experience as stock officer/Assistant.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email.
- Recent Jobs from Lantern Books
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Canvasser at Lantern Books
- Account Officer at Lantern Books
- Know More About Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Manager at Sales Force Consulting
- Procurement Supervisor at Sunray Ventures
- Supply Chain Specialist at Malaria Consortium
- Warehouse Officer at CIPM
- Warehouse Project Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Warehouse Assistant at International Medical Corps
- Warehouse Officer at International Medical Corps