IT Business Analyst at RyteGate Technologies
Posted on: 19 December, 2018
Deadline: 27 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at RyteGate Technologies
RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
IT Business Analyst
- We are seeking an IT Business Analyst for our IT projects and operations.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Collect, analyze and validate business or user requirements. Act as an interface between the end-users, development team and technical support team.
- Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Perform quality assurance. Execute test scenarios and test scripts.
- Prepare hardware and software requirement specifications.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels as defined by the individual project.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes.
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Produce all IT project documentation.
- Previous experience in Business Analysis or Systems Analysis.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages would be a plus.
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge in process modelling and documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver efficient results on time.
- Career Level: middle level.
- A degree in IT/Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from RyteGate Technologies
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Specialist at RyteGate Technologies
- Know More About RyteGate TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Front End Developer at Parkway Project Limited
- PHP Developer at Parkway Project Limited
- Technology Training Officer at Gokada Incorporated
- Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Analyst ICT (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Female .Net Developer at GVA Partners
- Dell Storage and Backup Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Country ICT Manager at British Council