Retail Associate (Lekki) at Azarai
Posted on: 18 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Azarai
Azarai Designs and Manufactures fine jewelry that is timeless and elegant and affordable. Currently, we are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Retail Associate (Lekki)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for results-driven Retail Associates to be responsible for the overall store management at our Lekki Phase 1 store. There are two positions open.
- The successful candidates will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage the store effectively as per company policies.
- Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in sales, customer service or marketing.
- Cultivate excellent product knowledge
- Guide customers to making purchases and close transactions
- Respond to customer enquiries and make best effort to resolve complaints
- Maintain good cleanliness and good decorative order in the physical premises
- Manage stock levels and ensure availability of inventory in-store
- Make sure the POS is working
- Ensure supply of all office consumables
- Ensure timely opening of the store
- Arrange store display in an inviting fashion
- Accept repairs and ensure they are dispatched and returned in a timely fashion
- Enforce company policies
- Execute company promotions and offers
- Training is extremely rigorous and covers a curriculum that stretches from elocution and diction to technical jewelry knowledge to conflict resolution and customer service training.
- We give you all the tools you need to be successful in the role to ensure excellent service levels for our customers
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Excellent spoken and written English. You will be administered a diction test
- Recent graduates who have just completed NYSC preferred
- Female between 23 and 28 preferred
- Ability to speak a major Nigerian language is a plus (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa)
- Ability to sell a high-end product for a luxury brand
- You need to be comfortable dealing with well-educated and affluent customers
- Product knowledge
- Personable and sunny personality
- Calm disposition and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent personal grooming is a MUST
- Excellent diction and ability to give written instructions and information clearly and concisely
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Renumeration consists of a base salary and 3% commission on sales. Your salary can range between N50,000 and N120,000 depending on your sales ability.
- This is a performance based job so you need to be confident of your ability to sell a high-end product to a well-educated and affluent customer base.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Azarai
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Freelance Blog Writer at Azarai
- Retail Associate (Ikeja) at Azarai
- Retail Associate (Abuja) at Azarai
- Graphic Designer at Azarai
- Administrative Assistant at Azarai
- Know More About AzaraiSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Business Development Manager at Hole19 Luxury Group
- Relationship Manager at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Business Development Officer at LeadHire Limited
- Relationship Manager at Fosad Consulting
- Retail Sales Executive at Simba Group
- Sales Marketing Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Field Sales Representative at Amel International Services Limited