Technical Operator at OWPPiN Limited
Posted on: 17 December, 2018
Deadline: 29 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at OWPPiN Limited
OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
- We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
- A great machine operator reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly, target met to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from OWPPiN Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Production Supervisor at OWPPiN Limited
- Know More About OWPPiN LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Non Maximum Demand Metering Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Engineering and Production Manager at Global Marori Rice Limited
- Engineer at DeltaComGroup
- Motor Driver/Mechanic at Stag Engineering
- Electrical Installation Technician at Stag Engineering
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic at Stag Engineering
- Sales Engineer at Stag Engineering
- Service Engineer at Stag Engineering