Quality Control Lead at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 12 December, 2018
Deadline: 27 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is into the manufacturing of diverse FMCG products.
Quality Control Lead
(job ref: CQLM)
To put in place measures that will detect and prevent mistakes and defects in the chain of our manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for setting, maintaining and improving quality specification for raw materials, work in progress and finished products.
- Receive and attend to customers’ complaints in a prompt and timely manner.
- Ensure consistent product quality within a frame work of good manufacturing practice.
- Account for process materials, monitoring of key operating parameters and evaluation of technical performance.
- Liaise with Government Regulation Agency like NAFDAC, SON etc. to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Follow up on the implementation of ISO 9001: 2001 QMS, ISO 2200: 2005 food safety management system, Occupational Health and Safety HSAS, 8001: 2007
- Recommend adjustment to the production process, inspect, test and measure materials or products being produced.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Responsible to accept or reject finished products as the case maybe.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Keep custody of all laboratory materials including chemicals, measuring devices, documents and equipment.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent coaching, listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining all required task and keepingmanagement appraised of status of team goals.
- Proficiency in ERP e.g. SAP modules.
- B.sc or Master’s degree in food science & technology, microbiology, biochemistry or businessadministration is preferred.
- Certification in Quality Assurance preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5-7years’ direct experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of qualityassurance standards for software testing.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ direct experience as a QA Manager for major application integration and/or majorapplication product release.
- At least 5-7 years’ direct experience managing all aspects of a QA team.
- Experience in leading a successful internship program
- Strong knowledge of system testing metrics, best practices and methodologies
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidate should email CV to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘CQLM’ as subject before 27th December, 2018. Only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Production Manager at Graceco Limited
- Production Supervisor- Cotton Ginnery at WACOT Limited
- Process Operator - Energy & Fluids at International Breweries
- Supervisor at Wangaraufoods
- Trainee Shift Manager - Brewing at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
- Trainee Shift Manager-Packaging at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
- Factory Manager at Kloverharris Limited