Software Developer at NewGate Hospital
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at NewGate Hospital
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2018/J0008
Department: Information Technology
Contract Type: Full Time
- Software Testing,
- Code Debugging ,
- Application Development, Configuration & deployment
- Provide support to end-users
- Database querying and manipulation.
- HND/B.Sc from any reputable university or polytechnic.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Must be comfortable with Object Oriented Programming.
- Must be able to write programming instructions that are readable,logical and efficient.
- Must be able to design and implement a normalized database.
- Must be proficient with data manipulation and definition with MySql (E.g.Table, Joins, Views, Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, etc)
- Good command of php, Mysql, Ajax, JQuery, CSS, HTML5, bootstrap
- Must be able to use at least one php framework. (E.g Yii2 , Sympony, Laravel, etc)
- Ability to program in other programming languages is an added advantage.
- Good Understanding of user experience architecture.
- Graphic design will be an added advantage.
- Effective use of front-end development frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 28 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NewGate Hospital career website on newgatemed.com to apply
- Know More About NewGate HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Anti-Fraud Officer at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc - NIBSS
- Service Expert(BO) at Nokia Nigeria
- System Operations (Hadoop + Platform) at Nokia Nigeria
- CEM SOC Service Expert at Nokia Nigeria
- Senior Network Consultant at Inlaks
- Network and Security Engineer at Inlaks
- ICT Instructor at Norak Technologies Ltd
- Software Developer at eHealth4everyone