Logistics Planning Manager at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, a multinational manufacturing company is currently looking to fill the role of:
Logistics Planning Manager
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- The Logistics Planning Manager to be responsible for the overall logistics activities.
- The Logistics Planning Manager responsibilities include planning and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- The Logistics Planning Manager will lead the daily, monthly and annual financial routine process of the site logistics department to ensure efficient achievements of the department’s operational and strategic business targets.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train Logistics workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to monitor maintenance and upkeep of all Vehicles
- Monitor and structure fleet management
- 8-12 years’ experience in Logistics or Supply Chain management with strong experience in Logistics planning
- Preferred experience in a multinational manufacturing environment .
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Working knowledge of SAP.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Logistic Assistant at International Medical Corps
- Accountant/Logistic Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Logistics and Protocol Officer at Westfield Consulting
- Fleet Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Clearing Agent at HRLeverage Africa
- Intercity Logistics Manager at Poise and Etiquette
- General Manager - Passenger Transport Division at Vodstra Limited
- Fleet/Maintenance Supervisor at Tekra Global Concepts Limited