Vodstra Limited - Our client's primary business includes courier and haulage services, passenger transport, hospitality, marketing and distribution of automobile spare parts and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria and Ghana.
Locations: Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Abuja, Owerri, PHC, Ghana
Function: Branch Operations
- Shall coordinate the passengers and courier operations to ensure target of the branch is met daily.
- Shall prepare and evaluate action plans for the day to day achievement of branch target and forward plans to Management before the preceding week
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the passenger number and goods target
- Ensures the effective and efficient running of the branch through proper allocation of human, financial and material resources.
- Shall be responsible for Company’s assets/properties in the branch
- Ensure the buses/trucks takes off at the scheduled time at all times.
- Ensure the drivers adhere to the preventive maintenance rules before starting the engine
- Maintain good and efficient customer service
- Identify competition and adopt strategies to remain in business and ahead.
- Implement Customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- Secure charter services for the company.
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 4 - 10 post-qualification experience in management of passenger transport and/or courier business.
- Working Knowledge of MS office application- excels spread sheets, word, power point, etc. is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job Title" as the mail subject