Personal Assistant at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 24 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, an interior Decoration company is urgently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are urgently in need of a female Personal Assistant for management and administrative duties.
- Must be Presentable, Smart and Intelligent
- Must be Well and soft spoken, well mannered and have some poise
- Strong Communication (Oral and written) skills and etiquette
- Be able to represent the MD.
- Have a Degree or its equivalent
- 1-2 years experience (preferably in admin duties). Experience in the interior industry will be an added advantage.
- Staying on the Island is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Only Lagos candidates can apply.
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Play Experience Center Supervisor at SchoolMe Lottery (SchoolMe Investment Services Limited)
- Business Operations Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Principal at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Finance and Administrative Officer at Avocats Sans Frontières France
- Rector at Imo State Polytechnic
- Registrar at Imo State Polytechnic
- Rector at Shanahan Polytechnic, Orlu
- Registrar at Shanahan Polytechnic, Orlu