Business Development Officer - Driving School at Richbrands Group
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Richbrands Group
Richbrands Group is an uncommon marketing communications enterprise with the primary purpose of helping brands grow. We achieve this by deploying the most effective communication to the consumer or target audience using our unique, creative and unboxed ideas, strategies and tactics. We are big on the application of technological tools to boost the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our results.
Business Development Officer - Driving School
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Core Business functions of a New Driving School Limited.
- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Work in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level.
- Conduct appraisals and produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devise a training strategy for the organisation.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with other managers.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Devise individual learning plans and develop a pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the marketplace, product offering and competitors.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content creation, and implementation schedules.
- Create Vibrant Team to establish new ideas and concepts to build the existing businesses and to open new opportunities.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify New Leads and Potential New markets.
- Meet the Target set for the Company in the year 2019 and beyond.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings foe business relationships.
- Develop strategies, proposal and make business presentations.
- Use your cloud, networks abilities and skills to generate new leads and close deals for the organizations.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new customers and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Build a wide relationship with other Driving schools Organisation to build the right networks and allow speedy growth for the company.
- Demonstrates high level of creativity in creating awareness on new products.
- Attend industry functions, such as events, conferences, work gatherings, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prepare quarterly presentations to discuss business performance
- Develops and Implements Marketing Budget.
- Create a robust marketing strategy to maximise revenue, in line with the business objectives.
- Making customer experience topmost priority by training and development of team members in relevant areas.
- Conducting surveys to understand customer needs and areas of development in the business.
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Proficiency.
- Plenty of Initiative.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Project Management.
- Time Management.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc or Master's Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of Three years’ experience in working field or within a similar industry.
- Applicant must be a female.
The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be flexible
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Richbrands GroupSimilar Jobs
- Marketer at Work Place Centre Limited
- Sales Executive at Willers Solutions
- Sales Executive at ASA SECURITY
- Marketing Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Assistant Manager at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Marketing Officer at Morris Royal Limited
- Marketing Manager at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited