Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
Global Reach, Local Touch
We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
The role holder will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Drive the vision and strategic objectives in Terminal operations.
- Manage the day to day operations per the agreed operating guidelines and relationships with customers.
- Responsible for overall performance of the terminal operations.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures for efficient management of ABTL, including emergency response.
- Implement Terminal operations HSE standards.
- Monitor and promote best safe practices for Terminal Operations.
- Implement processes for governance and compliance of visiting ships and contractors with company standards.
- Support accessibility to external contacts with industry regulatory bodies and represent ABTL in maritime safety agencies meetings.
- Implement terminal performance database as well as develop departmental succession plan.
- Responsible for process improvement through a proactive pursuance of development in technology & systems.
The ideal person must:
- Be able to provide leadership for the entire operations at the terminal.
- Be able to provide excellent service delivery to internal and external customers while maintaining a cost efficient operations.
- Have good communication skills with the ability to interact with all stakeholders.
Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree , Master in Business Management/additional diploma in Sales and Marketing preferable.
The minimum experience required for the role is 10 years’ experience in shipping/marine operations with leadership experience in marine operations in a reputable shipping company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Platinum Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply