Project Analyst at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our long term client, a Production company into production of edibles is looking to recruit competent and qualified candidates to help redistribute its products across assigned sales channels to fill the position below:
What You Will Do:
- Support the production of adhoc analyses, data modeling and information requests
- Ensure that information and data is captured, documented, analyzed and reported in a results-based and timely manner
- With input from the Project Director and Program Managers, help produce high quality quarterly, mid-year and annual program progress reports as per contracting requirements
- Provide thorough progress reporting, continuous analysis of achievements, facilitate project review, evaluation and audits
- Ensure the maintenance of sound filing system and appropriate use and recording of all project experience, activities and results
- Assist all components of the programme in producing and documenting all kinds of programme related reports
- Undertake field visits to gather the information and results related to the programme
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Project Director as per need of the programme
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in any of the Social Sciences with a Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Five years relevant working experience.
- S/he should have an extensive experience in financial analyses, communication, reporting, documentation and material preparation in relation to education and development fields.
- S/he should possess excellent writing, editing, and speaking skills.
- S/he should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills Computer Skills:
- S/he must be an advanced user of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Programming knowledge is a plus.
- Remain open to change and ability to manage complexity
- Attention to detail and timeliness in delivering on commitments
- Ability to work and act under pressure and with discretion in a politically sensitive environment
- Demonstrate capacity to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time to meet goals in a high pressure environment
- Maturity and confidence in dealing with high ranking official of government institutions, international institutions and non- government institutions
- Respect and sensitivity towards cultural, gender, ethnicity and religious diversity
You Are Also
- Proactive - You don’t always need supervision and you are a self-starter. Your personal drive to succeed and deliver keeps you working when you may not have a supervisor with you.
- A detailed doer - You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
- A networking mastermind- You excel at meeting new people and turning them into advocates. You communicate in a clear, conscientious, and effective way in both written and oral speech. You can influence strangers in the course of a single conversation. Allies and colleagues will go to bat for your ideas.
- A creative problem-solver- Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, Bridge works in volatile, low-resource communities and runs on fees averaging around $7 a month per pupil. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand.
- A customer advocate- Our customers – these families living on less than $2 a day per person – never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their customer benefit, experience, and value.
- A malleable learner -You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only candidates that meet the above requirements should apply.
- Recent Jobs from Michael Stevens Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Van Sales Representative at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Customer Insight Coordinator at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Chief Accountant at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Know More About Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Project Coordinator at Plan International
- Managed Service Project Operation Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Project Manager - PROSELL at Oxfam
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Regional Project Manager at Solidarites International
- Project Manager - FSN at CARE
- Project Manager - Livelihood at CARE