Business Development Specialist at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 11 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group is a leading recruitment and mobilization expert. Aldelia is an international innovative recruitment consultancy company operating in more than 20 countries and has been operating in Nigeria for over nine (9) years, providing organized recruitment services and complete outsourcing solutions across a wide range of specialized industries.
Business Development Specialist
- Responsible for proactively assisting PAG Directors & GMs in developing business relationships, identifying and securing additional business opportunities from both new and existing clients.
- The role will support new business development and promote cross selling across the Group.
Main tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- To follow up leads by visiting prospective clients and maintaining a vested interest.
- Identification of prospective clients’ exact needs by questioning, observation and completion of full sales service.
- Proactively assist in identifying and developing business opportunities with both new and existing clients in order to generate additional business and enhance key relationships.
- Work effectively with Directors, General Managers and KAM’s within the Group to identify new products and growth opportunities which will increase profitability.
- Assist the Business Development Manager(s) in maintaining good working relationships with strategic business partners and external clients.
- Responsible for key client development working the Group to maximize business potential from each client relationship.
- To conduct market research on clients using the PRAISE model (Business development process from client prospecting through to Engagement).
- To constantly monitor and be made aware of competitor activity across all PAG businesses.
- Work with internal clients to identify opportunities for cross company business development and product growth.
- To ensure that the company reputation and quality is always maintained.
- Possess a Bachelor of Science/Social Science from an accredited university.
- Possession of additional professional qualifications will be an advantage
- 5 years post NYSC experience in business development/sales role.
- Managing relationships & Collaborative Working: Seeks out and builds relationships with others who can provide information, intelligence and potential business. Works effectively with colleagues across all functions whilst clearly presenting own perspective. Identifies and targets
- efforts to influence the real decision makers and those who can influence them. Presents information clearly with high impact.
- Business Acumen & Awareness: Must have a good knowledge of PAG and its subsidiaries, its operations and inter dependencies; its policies, standards and operating procedures. Proficient in using appropriate software systems as a tool in staff communication.
- Fiscal Management (Resource utilisation, Cost Efficiency): Understands and adopts a cost-efficient approach in utilization of resources. Complies with administrative controls over funds to preclude fraud and mismanagement.
- Strategic Decision Making: Does not accept decisions without reviewing. Uses effective approaches in agreement with Group Head, BD and where relevant, GM of company in question for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Effective Communication: Communicates openly and effectively, ensuring that messages are clear and concise. Communicates an understanding of the other person’s interests, needs and concerns.
- Service Mentality (Excellence, Customer Focus): Responsive to clients. Problem solver. Readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing client demands. Goes the extra mile to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Develops trust and credibility with the customers.
- Integrity: Behaves consistently with stated values and beliefs, modelling and promoting the organizational values.
- Driving Performance: Takes clear and challenging but achievable actions to achieve PAG company business performance targets. Has a strong sense of urgency about getting the work done. Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Seeks learning opportunities from results.
- Strives for excellence in performance by surpassing established Standards.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Aldelia Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Content and Innovations at Aldelia Limited
- Chief Technology Officer at Aldelia Limited
- Know More About Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agent at Tidam Travels
- Business Development Executive at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Business Development Officer at Vestiro Integrated Services Limited
- Junior Account Manager (Sales Trainee) via Commercial Development Programme (CDP) at Dow
- Sales Representative at Giant Beverages
- Business Development Officer at KyDAL Office Point
- Business Development Manager at Adexen
- Client Account Manager at Adexen