System / Network Administrator at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
System / Network Administrator
- Plan and implement network security, including building firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, adding and deleting/deactivating users
- Troubleshoot networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties
- Oversee timely user notification of maintenance programs and implement preventive measures
- Ensure quarterly preventive of all systems – servers and workstations
- Gives on-hand technical advice and help to all Epayplus internal staff about how to use various types of network infrastructures efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
- Strategically designs and implements Epayplus in-house information systems and networked software architectures
- Plans and manages the IT environment, company's WAN, IP telephone changes etc.
- Researches, selects, implements and maintains IT solutions, integrated with a variety of data sources.
- Work closely with CTO to ensure software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Coordinate all operations activity including integration of systems and roll out, enhance helpdesk.
- Planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure.
- Work in conjunction with CTO to Implements network security for the organisation
- Organises the administration and maintenance of computer Systems
- Directs solutions to functional and technical problems; troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
- Ensure daily and weekly Antivirus update on all business and corporate machines.
- Conduct physical verification of IT assets in conjunction with IAC department and CTO and maintain a register of all assets.
- Conduct quarterly ASV scan and penetration test as scheduled, and close out any issue raised in the report.
- Conduct monthly independent checks of network devices, user accounts and submit report on findings to CTO.
- Ensure the network diagram is reviewed as at when due with the CTO.
- Conduct a configuration review of all the Active Devices with the CTO
- Ensure review of critical patch updates for vulnerability before updating the patch on all critical systems is done.
- Always ensure all user issues are log in the incidence register
- Ensure weekly, monthly report are generated promptly and submit to appropriate unit for review and action
- Ensure all issues are close out properly and promptly and get project owner to sign off on any issue before closure. Record must be maintained in Incidence register.
- Computer Science or Engineering course
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position they are applying for as the title of their email
Note: Candidates residing in surulere , Island, Lekki - Ajah axis are encourage to apply.
- Know More About Electronic PayPlus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Print Anything
- Software Engineer at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Desktop and Server Specialist at GVA Partners
- IT Support Officer at Paykobo
- Product Operations Associate at Paystack
- Software Developer at Ciphernet Technologies
- IT Student at Simba Group
- Full Stack Web Developer (Intern) at Vasiti Dotcom