FT Engineer at OPPO Nigeria
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at OPPO Nigeria
OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs.
- Set testing schedule and plan according to project requirments;
- Excute FT plan,write FT report;
- Submit sw defects,help the programmer point and fix bugs;
- Summarize FT ,update FT working process and FT plan;
- Responsible for training others FT skills and standards;
- Quik response for market feedback issue,test and verify the issue to the customers,push the issues being fixed on time.
- Other works assigned by manager.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering, knows Communication Theory and Standard well
- Knows well about mobile communication,has a good sense of network problem judgement;
- Knows operaters'protocol,such as GSM,WCDMA,etc.also knows how to test;
- Knows 3GPP protocol,knows testing standards for GSM/W-CDMA,HSPA,TDD/FDD LTE;
- Good at communicating,describle the problems on time and clearly;
- Good sense of sw quality ,mission oriented;
- Go working travel according to superviser arrangement,in or out of home country;
- It will be in a higher priority if you have FT,audio testing experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Please do not send us your CV if you cannot meet up all above mentioned qualifications.
- Recent Jobs from OPPO Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource Assistant at OPPO Nigeria
- Financial Assistant at OPPO Nigeria
- Know More About OPPO NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning at Main One Cable
- Head of Information Technology at Adexen
- Back Office Microwave Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IT Helpdesk Officer at Health Plus Limited
- IT Support Consultant at Girl Effect
- Mobile App Developer at Credpal
- Actuarial Lead, Claims and Analytics at Reliance HMO
- Mobile App Developer Intern at Shuttle Technologies Limited