Driver at Aframero Limited
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Aframero Limited
Aframero Limited - We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
- To prioritize vehicle booking requests and communicate effectively with staff, customer and client.
- To drive staff and visitors to meetings and functions.
- Conduct airport runs to pick up/drop staff on official duties and Liaise with Airport officials as necessary.
- To undertake journeys to other states within Nigeria if necessary.
- To ensure that safety rules and regulations are observed while driving (eg use of seat belts)
- Complete accurate journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles
- Keep accurate records of vehicle mileage, fuel consumption and reporting due servicing and maintenance work to vehicle.
- Perform daily inspections to ensure that all official vehicles are road worthy and in good working order by completing relevant document.
- To wash, clean and tidy official vehicles and ensure vehicles are parked in a secured area.
- Complete vehicle inspection checklists and promptly report any defects, faults or incidents that occur to the Admin and Hr Executive.
- Check that all vehicle equipment and tools are secured safely and are functioning correctly (eg Wheel Spanner, Jack, Spare tyre C- cautions, Jump start cable etc)
- Ensure the validity of regulatory document in the vehicle (eg Road worthiness, Lassa Permit, Vehicle license, Local Government papers etc) and report expiration for renewal.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Aframero LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Hire at Play Place NG
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Experienced Driver at FCI International Limited
- Driver at Folio Media Group
- Company Driver at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- Professional Driver at Safe Hands Home Care Services
- Driver at Lotus Beta Analytics Limited
- Driver at Westfield Consulting